LWUA is committed to its mandate to provide safe water and sanitation services to all households in the countryside through self‐reliant and sustainable Local Water Districts.
To uphold this commitment, we shall:
1. Develop Local Water Districts into self‐sustaining institutions through financial, technical and institutional assistance and regulatory services;
2. Partner with other government agencies and institutions;
3. Comply with current applicable quality, statutory and legal requirements;
4. Continually improve operations through regular review and evaluation of systems and procedures;
5. Attend to all stakeholders who are within the premises of the agency prior to the end of official working hours and during lunch break; and
6. Value the feedback of all stakeholders as a source of opportunity for improvement.